Hunting Elk, one of the largest mammals in North America requires courage, swiftness, persistence, strength, and passion, words that the Oglala tribe used to describe these huge animals.
The Elk Hunting Experience of V-Bharre Ranch
When you take advantage of our V-Bharre Elk Hunting package, you will be hunting an animal sought for centuries. North American Indian tribes hunted elk for their meat and warm coats. Elk provides beef leaner and higher in protein than beef or chicken. Evidence also shows that tribes made harpoons and other tools out their bones and antlers.
Spots are limited so Book your hunt today.
In the late 1700’s, the elk population began to seriously dwindle. Farmers shot them because of the damage they did to crops. Hunters who just wanted their hides, antlers or teeth that are made of ivory, killed many of them for their market value. Fortunately, their numbers increased because of the efforts of conservationists and wildlife management programs, and today the elk population is thriving.
Want to see more monster bull elk from our ranch?
V-Bharre Ranch boasts some of the largest elk you’ve ever been able to hunt. See for yourself at our elk hunting gallery; it’s loaded with photos showcasing just a fraction of the brag-worthy bull elk harvested here over the years.
You can reap the benefits of wildlife preservers when you come to V-Bharre Ranch.
We offer up to 500” class Elk roaming through the beautiful and rugged Texas Hill Country. Listening to the bugle of the bull elk is a real delight as you and your personal guide stalk your trophy elk. The choice of elk hunting weapons is yours. You can use a rifle, bow, or crossbow.
This is Texas Elk Hunting at its best.
Our Texas Elk Hunting Packages
V-Bharre Ranch offers an all-inclusive elk hunting package. You will have a comfortable room at our Lodge with a porch overlooking the hill country and wildlife for 3 days and 2 nights. We serve Texas-sized meals in our great dining room. You’ll be able to trade stories at the evening bar, or watch your favorite television show on our big screen HD T.V.
Elk Price List – No Hidden Fees
$1,500 Deposit Required
- 330″ to 350″ ……$6,800
- 350″ to 370″…….$8,000
- 370″ to 400″…….$10,500
- 400″ to 425″…….$12,750
- 425″ to 450″…….$14,000
- 450″ to 460″…….$16,000
- 460″ to 470″…….$17,500
- 470″ to 480″…….$19,000
- 480″ to 490″…….$21,000
- 490″ to 500″…….$23,000
- 500″+ Please Call For Pricing
- Are reduced Elk prices on the home page are for the first 8 bulls only.
- Please call now and see how many we have left. (817) 229-6620
BOOK WHILE DATES ARE PRIME, SPOTS WILL GO FAST!
Included with All of Our Elk Hunts
- Lodging 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Meals and beverages throughout the hunt
- 1 on 1 guide
- Full trophy care (field dressing, quartering trophy for transportation)
- Trophy fishing
- Gun and bow range
- Our packages will take care of all of your elk hunting needs. So give us a call or contact us to “get your elk hunt on.”
NOT Included With Our Elk Hunts
- Gratuity to your guide(s) and staff
- Airport Transportation – $200 Round Trip
- Texas Hunting License
- Custom Processing – V-Bharre Ranch offers full elk processing for $500.
- Caping for Taxidermy $50 Per Head Large Animals and $25 Small Animals